As temperatures drop, the importance of your car running properly increases exponentially. Damp, gritted roads make a topped up screenwash reservoir essential, shorter days and freezing overnight temperatures can make driving conditions hazardous. Fallsbrook Motors can help you keep your car in optimum condition with a free winter car safety check.
During a winter safety check, we will look at:
- Tyre tread depth and pressure.
- The level of charge in your battery.
- The car’s oil level.
- The strength and level of coolant and anti-freeze in your car’s engine.
- The condition of your car’s wiper blades to look for any splits or damage.
- Your car’s screen wash system and the level of screen wash it contains. We will also top up your screen wash if required.
- The quality and condition of your car’s light bulbs.
Once the check is completed, we will report our findings to you and advise any further steps required to ensure you stay safe on the roads this winter.
Call Fallsbrook Motors on 020 8769 1184 to arrange your free winter car safety check.